1. Disconnect the negative battery terminal and push down so that it can not come in contact with the battery by accident.
2. Remove the supercharger and serpentine belts. Both tensioners use 15mm bolts.
3. Remove the alternator and alternator support bracket.
4. Remove the oil from the supercharger (this can be done by using the pump portion from a glass cleaner bottle and pumping the oil into a container.
Tech Note: Now is a good time to replace your supercharger oil!
5. Remove the ten 10mm bolts securing the snout to the blower.
6. Using a rubber hammer, lightly tap the snout and it will seperate from the blower.
Caution: Excess oil will spill when halves seperate.
7. Remove stock coupler and install W Body Store Replacement.
8. Using a 518 equivilent gasket maker carefully apply a conservative amount of gasket maker to the snout sealing area and reconnect the snout to the rest of the blower assembly.
9. Loosely tighten the snout bolts and then torque (from center to the edges) to 16 ft/lbs.
10. Re-install alternator
11. Re-install Accessory/ supercharger belts
12. Re-attach negative battery post
13. Start vehicle and verify proper operation while checking for leaks.
Enjoy your newfound silence!